Corona Advisory Statement
All of us at Park Street Pediatrics understand that families are concerned about coronavirus (COVID-19). We are carefully monitoring the situation closely. Information is changing daily and we’re doing our best to keep informed about all updates local and Statewide. We are here to answer your questions and let you know how we can help you and your family stay safe!
The CDC is a reliable source of information: (cdc.gov/coronavirus)
Please review steps below to protect yourself, your family and the community.
- Good hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. (For little ones who don’t understand the importance of hand washing, make it fun by having them sing their “ABC’s” or “Happy Birthday” or “Let it go”.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your arm or elbow.
- If you or your family is sick, PLEASE STAY HOME FROM WORK AND SCHOOL.
- If your child is sick and you need to schedule an appointment. Call the office for assessment. ABSOLUTELY NO WALK IN APPOINTMENTS! Please note as part of infection control protocol, when you call our office every patient will be screened for travel history before making an appointment.
Travel Information and Questions
- If you or your child has traveled to an area with a recent outbreak and feels sick, please contact our office and alert staff immediately. We will advise you on what to do.
- If you or your child has encounter someone who has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). Please do not come to our office. Call our office or contact your local health department for further instructions.
- Should I cancel my international travel because of COVID-19?
Know before you go! Please review the current CDC travel guidelines, the information is updated daily. For travel advice for other countries, please contact your local health department, visit that country’s destination page or the Travel Health Notice website.
- Should I cancel my travel in the United States because of COVID-19?
Travelers should use their judgement before traveling. Contact the local health department for updates on coronavirus activity. While traveling please remember to avoid contact with sick people and wash their hands often.
Let’s keep our community safe together!