NEW PARENTS / PATIENTS
Park Street Pediatrics
MON – FRI • 9am – 6pm
SAT • 9am – 2pm
SUNDAY – ON CALL
We are here for you
Park Street Pediatrics has always welcomed and accepted new patients.
We would like to welcome you:
• New or expectant parents
• New to the area
• Moving from another practice
Our physicians and staff look forward to welcoming you to our family and believe it’s a privilege to participate in your child’s development and care.
Currently, we are only accepting newborn.
Why Choose Us
• Board certified Pediatricians over 30 years of experience
• Close affiliation with world-class pediatric specialists
Accessibility and flexibility
• Small, friendly practice with great office hours including weekends
• Flexible same day appointment for all sick visits
• Separate areas and entry points for well and sick visits
• Doctor is always available 24/7/365
• Following complete CDC guidelines during the COVID pandemic
Keep In Touch With Us
We love to hear back from expectant parents if they decide to choose us, so we can be waiting for the news of their baby’s birth. We understand finding the right doctor takes time and consideration. If there are further questions after your visit, we are happy for you to get back in touch, so we can clarify any concerns.
Call us at (203) 840-7566
While COVID-19 continues to be a health concern, we have discontinued “Meet & Greet” visits.
We are currently admitting new patients and have taken many steps to protect the safety of our patients, their families and our staff. You may review them here.